Radiant Heating and Cooling Solutions prides itself on providing the best radiant heating and cooling system for our clients, as well as the after sales support. Click on the titles below to expand the testimonials provided from some of our happy clients.
"The service and communication ...was excellent."
to us by RHCS was excellent. ...
Walking outside of the house you quickly
become aware of the temperature difference
and are reminded that we made the right
investment choice with underfloor heating
Thank you to Alan Sharkey and his team at Radiant Heating and Cooling Solutions for providing us with our underfloor heating system. The service and communication provided to us by RHCS was excellent. The two stage installation process was completed quickly as the simple layout method used is such a sensible approach. We also chose to use an in-screed construction detail with insulation which is quite efficient. By constructing it this way heat is not lost to the ground as you are only heating a thin slab and the space above it. Our upstairs level consequently requires very little additional heating as hot air rises naturally via the stairway. This gives double the value for the money spent on the ground floor heating.
The system itself works wonderfully well. We love the digital set and forget style operation, it’s so easy to use. The heat delivered by hydronic heating is second to none.
It is such a subtle warmth that gives even thermal comfort throughout our home. Unlike a fireplace, gas/electric heater or air-conditioning we find the drying out effect of the skin isn’t as harsh. The gas boiler is flued externally which also means the inside air quality is unaffected. It also feels wonderful underfoot as it heats our concrete floor. Walking outside of the house you quickly become aware of the temperature difference and are reminded that we made the right investment choice with underfloor heating.
"I would recommend the radiant system for any similar application"
To whom in may concern
I am a Building Services Consultant Engineer responsible for design and specifications for Engineering Solutions Tasmania (EST), The RDZ Radiant Heating and Cooling system has been successfully installed into the following projects
- UTAS Rural Health Redeve;lopment Office's, Tasmania (completed May 2013). System Type: Quadrotto 600x600mm & Quadrotto 1200x600mm with insulating polystyrene
- Mount Esk Stage 1, Southern Cross Care Aged Facility, St. Leonards, TAS (completed June 2014) System Type: 1200x2400x40mm plasterboard with insulating polystyrene
- Fairfax Media Office fit out, Tasmania (completed April 2015) System Type: Quadrotto 600x600mm & Quadrotto 1200x600mm with insulating polystyrene
- Mount Esk Stage 2, Southern Cross Aged Care Facility, St. Leonards,TAS (completed May 2015) System Type: 1200x2400x40mm plasterboard with insulating polystyrene, Quadrotto 600x600mm & Quadrotto 1200x600mm with insulating polystyrene
- Scotch Oakburn College, Polymaths Centre, North Precinct, Tasmania (Design Stage) System Type: Quadrotto 600x600mm & Quadrotto 1200x600mm with insulating polystyrene, and Underfloor Heating. Currently in design stage.
The uniform distribution of temperature and absence of air movement creates a pleasant sensation of well-being. The system has been installed a number of years in these facilities and there has not been any issues with them in terms of performance or maintenance.
I would recommend the radiant system for any similar application.
"I love the fact that the heat source is invisible"
From an aesthetic perspective, I love the fact that the heat source is invisible - no heaters taking up wall or floor space or collecting dust. In fact, this is what initially drew us to the concept of underfloor heating. Now that we are using the heating, I have noticed that, well you don’t really notice it! Unlike other types of heating that we have previously used, it doesn’t have that dry heat which can make the house stuffy. The heat is so evenly distributed that there aren’t hot and cold spots, so we are not all sitting in front of the heater to keep warm. We just live comfortably in the house without giving the heating a second thought.
I have been very happy with the service offered by Radiant Heating from the quotation process right the way through. They have been readily available and happy to help.
I would be very happy to recommend Radiant Heating.